I hate it when people blow you off, but don’t tell you they’re blowing you off
Then use the excuse that they ‘didn’t say those plans were for sure’
Fucking rights they weren’t.
When you tell me when and where you will meet me and what we are doing I assuming we having fucking plans.
I still want to go to swing, but I’ve still got dishes in the sink and I’m exhuasted and just feel like crying.
Not in a dancy mood.
I thought maybe things had changed.
Sister called me up today, left a voice mail saying she wanted to come over and see my apartment. I got excited cause she sounded like herself and was actually expressing interest in my life which made me really happy cause she’s not always good at that.
Turns out she just wanted to come over and do laundry. I have yet to allow myself the to feel the disappointment that conversation left in me (until now I guess).
I kinda brushed her off because I had plans with friends already and I felt really used.
I mean, I know she’s my sister or whatever, they treat you that way sometimes but I didn’t see her for over a month and barely spoke to her when she was away.
I feel really terrible and broken up about it.
Sisters shouldn’t pretend to be your bestfriend then take that away from you when they decide they’re bored.
Worst. Feeling. Ever.
And she puts no weight on that kind of thing so she doesn’t seem to understand how much she hurt me.
Snowflakes (30 day writing challenge)
Every winter my sisters and I made paper snow flakes. Despite the heat, despite the rain despite the fact it would never ever snow here. We’d cut them and paste them onto various presents and cards. For hours and hours we’d make them until there was nothing left to do. It was pathetic, yet it never really felt like Christmas until we’d made enough snow flakes for our house as well as the entire village. This year, my sister was sick. So we made enough snow flakes to cover the hospital window with there whiteness. We never gave up then.
I actually had no recollection of what I wrote this about… drunk writing. Always a good time apparently.
So my sisters gone off to Vietnam for a month. I’m really jealous and excited for her!
This is us btw. And our other sister and our cousin!
They all have tumblr’s too. You should follow ‘em!
Anyway. This is us. We are awesome. End of story. :D
I just realized I’ve never been away from my sister for any extended period of time (either of my sisters). We’ve at least always been on the island. This is weird. I don’t like it. Now i’m all upset and won’t sleep.
Who will i have to force to do random shit with me? Or argue with? I’M NOT GOING TO HAVE ANYONE TO ARGUE WITH.
Oh now she definitely can’t go.
3. My favorite book: every time I answer this I’m gonna say a different one simply because I can’t decide. I love Pride and Prejudice. I’ve read it a bunch of times. Lizzie is awesome, Darcy is ridiculous. It’s my favourite Austen book and I love Austen.
6. Most famous person you’ve ever met. I saw Jensen Ackles once, before he was on Supernatural. He was staying at this hotel my mom worked at and we thought it would be fun to creep on him. I didn’t technically meet him though. I also saw jared padalecki in Bootlegger one time, but I didn’t know it was him so that doesn’t really count (also pre-supernatural).
7. I want to be a writer of some sort. I like to make up stories and create things so probably fiction. I’d really love to write young adult fiction and inspire young people to read like I was. Or poetry, but there is no money in that.
8. Pretty awesome now that we’re all grown up. We had a pretty rocky childhood and spent all of our time together because we were homeschooled, but I think the separation that age has brought us has done us good, not to say we don’t fight still, but that’s what siblings do.
10. Not much. Sat around in my room working on a paper and fucked around on tumblr. Then I went to starbucks and did the same thing there. My sister came and visited and we chatted for an hour or so which was awesome. Then I came home and watched Mad Men.